Yesterday I found out that I have a test. Yes. Me! A homeschooler! TESTING!! That is so unfair. Then I found out that the test is THREE HOURS LONG!!! I have to sit at a desk with a paper and pencil for THREE HOURS!! That sounds like absolute TORTURE!! I can't believe I'm taking a three-hour TEST! Ugh. I've always hated that word. The fact that your knowledge has to be put to a TEST just sounds stupid to me. And now I have to do it! I've always heard my friends complain about tests and I've always said, "You should homeschool! We don't DO tests!" Grr... I'm doing my homeschool through a charter school this year and I did that last year but didn't know until now that I'd have to take a TEST. *Shiver* I HATE tests. The good thing is that even if I fail, they'll still let me in next year because that way they can help me learn more. "Hey, she completely failed her test this year, that must mean she needs us!" Sigh... Wish me luck on my *gag* TEST.
A. J. McKay
Hey, If you are talking about CRTs through LEMI, They give you $1,000 dollars of rembursment money for books and supplies and things like that, my family did that and it was awesome! And if your test was like mine, it wasnt that bad. And I'm sure you'll do fine!!
ReplyDeleteIt's the price you must pay for admission. They give and you get and you get to show them it was worth it for them to give you something. Sounds fair.. If you were working for a company your test would be your supervisor's review of your work. There is even a test to go to the temple. How about that?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I was accidentally signed in as you when I tried to comment. ;)
DeleteNow you need to post your thoughts now that you have taken the test and let us know how it went. :) I think it was much better than you thought it would be and you seemed very confident and pleased with how you did when I saw you afterwards. Good job!
ReplyDelete