Limping. Sore. Overly cutified. Overwhelmed (in a good way). Excited. TIRED. This is what dances do to you.
I'm limping because... Well, my knees hurt sometimes and I don't know why, but especially after a lot of walking or running.
The next four go together. Ok, before I lose control of my breathing, just be warned. I am VERY ecstatic. My friend, MacKenzie (sorry if I spelled that wrong! :-/), sh-sh-sh-sh-she m-m-made th-this ad-d-d-dorable l-little p-puppy. And it's. The most. Ad-d-dorable. Thing. In. The whole. Entire. World! (*Pantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpant*) It's s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so cute! It's quarter sized. (*Pantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpantpant*) And it's so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so cute!!! (By the way, I'm hyperventilating.) Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm..... I got a picture of it! This. Thing. Is the. Size. Of. A quarter! Ooooooohhhhh!!!!! It's. So. CUTE!
Ok, at a dance I went to last night, MacKenzie brought that and I was hyperventilating for at least twenty minutes. Really, REALLY fast. Even Caden was worried about me. It. Was. Awesome. I seriously could barely talk! I would go up to everyone I could and tell them about it but I couldn't get the words out! A lot of them said, "Amory. Take a deep breath. Caaaaalm down." One of my friends said, "Blow bubbles. Ready?" But I blew too hard and she said, "No, no, no. You have to do it slowly. See, there's this film on the bubble wand that makes the bubbles but if you blow too hard it will break and you don't get any bubbles." But I couldn't blow soft enough! After such over-cutification (no, that is not a word. Yes, I am using it anyway), I realized how tense I had gotten. I was so worked up about this puppy! Thank you MacKenzie! You made my whole WEEK! I love my friends. :) Yes, even you who I didn't see yesterday. Goodbye!
(Limping away) Ow.....
A. J. McKay

Hahaha! you're hilarious Ammie! I was totaly weirded out by you on friday night when you went berserk! BTW you spelt my name right ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Thanks. :) Yeah... I went pretty crazy. If I see it again, I will probably do that again! It was SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha! i remember that! I was kinda worried!
ReplyDelete