Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27th GUESS WHAT!!! (And one other thing...)

Gueeeeess what!!!!!!!!  Guess what, guess what, guess whaaaa-at!!!!  The Hobbit is coming out on my birthday and I am SOOOOO excited!!  Guess why!!!!!  Because I get to go see the midnight showing!!!  ON my birthday!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!  AHHH!!!!!  *pant pant pant pant pant*  Okay, I'm done now...   :P  That was my excitement for the day!

Ok, the other thing is this.  Have any of you heard of McKay Hatch?  He is the president of a 35,000+-member club called the No Cussing Club.  He is 14 years old.  Read the story on how it started - http://nocussing.com/aboutncc.html.  Then his sister decided to start a club for modesty, the Modesty Club to bring awareness about modest dress and dressing for success.  Since she started it a few weeks ago she has been bullied.  Their parents got eggs thrown all over their cars.  Guys and girls can join.  Go to modestyclub.com and if you want to see what you would be signing up for, click on "Take the Challenge" under the silhouettes and then click "Join" at the bottom of that page.  That will tell you what you would be signing up for.  I joined it.  I am so excited!  They need help from people who sign up so that they can show those people that people really do care about modesty.  Please sign up if you can!  Thanks everyone!

A. J. McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment