It's a piece of moldy bread. All of those green splotches are the people, in little cliques and groups, and when you think about it, or watch how they act, they just don't seem to be letting virtue garnish their thoughts unceasingly.
Since that is my ultimate goal, I have decided that I never want to attend a stake dance again. That may be sad news to some of you. To others it may be wonderful news. To others it may not even be significant news at all. But whichever one of those it is, I would like to thank you for respecting my decision.
Guys, I don't want to hear any comments like, "But what about this! And this! Isn't it okay?" Just so you know, I will not be swayed.
Thanks, everyone! And please, oh please, don't be offended. That is never my intention with my posts.
A. J. McKay
I agree. I feel so nasty when they play bad songs. (I've never been to a stake dance, but I just don't like those kind of songs.) You are so great! :)
ReplyDeleteI respect your decision with all that I can, but just all of you know, I can now say that Amory only went to my first stake dance. --> . <-- "period." :) Love you, Amory! :D
ReplyDelete